Monday 7 June 2010

A week to be happy.

Most weeks my mood swings about from high to low. But it is often controlled by what I think I 'should' do with my time as opposed to what I'd 'like' to do. The grown up, sensible, responsible things....eat healthily, do plenty of exercise (the size of my arse may refute these two but I do try every week to do both these things and normally do), fill my time with jobs that need doing, read something mind expanding etc, etc. Some of this stuff is good and I enjoy it, other bits of it I 'make' myself do for my own good - you understand?

This week I am hormonal and I have ricked my neck quite badly.....not a good start.

So I have decided to have a week to be happy. I am not going to do what I 'ought' but what I feel will make me have a happier week. As of now....no fretting, no worrying, no forcing myself to do stuff I really would rather not - just do what feels right at that given moment. I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

picperfic said...

what a good way to deal with hormonal moods...I should do the same. Did it help?